Trump Supporters Are Not The Problem
Fake News Lives On
It’s true, 1.1 million attend Trump rallies without any violence. In a recent opinion piece for The Gateway Pundit, Joe Hoft made a strong case that Trump is not the one inciting violence. He correctly points out the violence is and has been, the left-wing liberal groups. Unfortunately, fake news continues to carry the day, and our politicians believe it. Democrats and many Republicans jump at the opportunity to wash their hands of Trump just like Pilate washed his hands of the crucifixion of Jesus.
Unfortunately, very few Republicans and no Democrats are standing up against the lies and fake news that continues to permeate the media today. President Trump may not be an eloquent speaker, and he has many other faults, but he did much good during his term. Unfortunately, in today’s cancel culture, none of that matters. According to the Democratic Socialists, every person is judged by their standards, standards they make up as we go along. And if you fail along the way, the Democratic Socialists sentence you to cancellation—their version of the death penalty. In the last couple of days, both Democrats and Republicans are cancelling President Trump by impeaching him. They are using a Trump rally falsely blamed for the violence perpetrated at the Capitol.
President Trump’s Forgotten Legacy
Here are just a few of the great things President Trump did as President.
- He appointed 2 Supreme Court Justices and 199 federal appellate and district court judges.
- He bolstered the American economy by cutting unnecessary regulations and substantially decreasing taxes.
- His deregulation and tax cuts resulted in the lowest unemployment in 50 years and the lowest for African Americans and Hispanics ever.
- He made good on his promises, like building a border wall. Contrast that with Joe Biden backing off his promises before he ever takes office.
- He helped reduce the genocide that our country is responsible for by restricting government funding for abortions.1
This list goes on, and you can read more about them here. Just know that of the many good things he accomplished, the Democratic Socialist Party is working hard to cancel. It is time for those of us who still believe in God and this great country to stand up and stop the nonsense. It’s that or sit by watch our country destroyed.
Hoft’s Article – Highly Recommended
More Than 1.1 Million Attended President Trump’s Rallies Since Labor Day – Not a Single Window Broken, Policeman Attacked or Attendee Killed – Clearly Trump Wasn’t Behind Violence at the Capitol
Source: More Than 1.1 Million Attended President Trump’s Rallies Since Labor Day – Not a Single Window Broken, Policeman Attacked or Attendee Killed – Clearly Trump Wasn’t Behind Violence at the Capitol
- Grudem, W. (2020, August 24). 30 Good Things President Trump Has Done for America. Retrieved January 14, 2021, from https://townhall.com/columnists/waynegrudem/2020/08/24/30-good-things-president-trump-has-done-for-america-n2574849